Don’t delay, enroll in an Ambetter plan today
Handbooks & Forms for Members | Ambetter of Illinois
Many of our member resources, such as the member handbook and forms, can be found by logging into your online member account. Click Login to create an account and access a wide array of resources!
Ambetter Takes Our Commitment To You Seriously, And Is Honored To Keep You Covered During This Unprecedented Health Situation.
For more details on COVID-19, Ambetter plan coverage, Telehealth, and prescription refills, please visit our FAQs page.
- Auto Bill Pay Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Doctor's Office Visit Checklist (PDF) - Use this checklist to get prepared for your next doctor's appointment.
- Preventive Services Guide (PDF)
- Quality Improvement (QI) Program
- Referral and Authorization Information
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- 2021 Transparency Notice
- 2020 Transparency Notice
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act Annual Notice
- Ambetter In-Network Hemophilia Pharmacies
- Printable Provider Directory (PDF)
- Interoperability and Patient Access
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information Form (PDF)
- Revocation of Authorization Form (PDF)
- Prescription Claim Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Grievance and Appeals Form (PDF)
- Member Reimbursement Medical Claim Form (PDF) - Used to submit a paid claim for Out of Country emergency services received from an out-of-network international provider.
- Transplant Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Recipient Transplant Travel Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Donor Transplant Travel Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Member Transplant Travel Reimbursement Policy (PDF)
If you need help finding a network provider and/or pharmacy, please call Member Services. You can also use our online searchable directory called Find a Provider to do so. If you would like a provider directory mailed to you, please call Member Services at 1-855-745-5507 (TTY/TDD 1-844-517-3431).